Innovative services for electronic publishing: scientific journals, conference proceedings and online monographs
This service is for publishers who wish to transfer their content to an electronic environment or publish a new electronic publication. It is an EKT initiative to enhance academic communication and the dissemination of scientific content.
The service is provided using a web environment for scientific publications with technical standards of the highest quality.
EKT ePublishing comprises three individual platforms: eJournals, eBooks, eProceedings.
eJournals is an integrated management infrastructure for open access electronic journals, aimed at meeting the needs of the country’s scientific community and the international promotion of academic publishing and Greek journals, mainly in Social Sciences and Humanities.
eBooks is a new EKT service for the country’s research and academic communities. It enables the publishing of electronic monographs of high scientific and technical quality using open access.
eProceedings is an innovative service for the electronic publishing of conference proceedings, and availability of reliable content following open access terms, which highlight the activities of scientific bodies and the work of Greek researchers.
►Why use the service?
ePublishing offers publishers a number of benefits:
• Transfer of scientific publications to an online environment
• Hosting of content on EKT servers
• Support for organisation and management issues of electronic publications
• Training in the use of software
• Specialised digitization and digital processing of documents
• Hosting and maintenance of content
• Indexing of publications and digitised documents
• Statistics and data usage reports
• Publicity and visibility of hosted publications